Yellowcake Drying / Calcining Modular Plant
The Adelaide Control Engineering Modular Yellowcake Drying plant consists of Dewatering, Drying & Calcining, and Off-gas/baghouse modules.
Each Module has been designed and engineered using proven technology, and packaged to minimise operator involvement, reducing risk to operator, plant and environment.
These modules are factory assembled, tested and commissioned prior to shipping, providing significant savings in capital expenditure, site erection time and operating expenditure.
- Continuous washing & Dewatering via centrifuge or Belt Filter
- Horizontal Kiln for both drying and calcining
- Handles both Peroxide and Ammonia Precipitation
- Can produce UO4, UO3 or U3O8
- Enclosed tube chain conveyor for transporting yellowcake.
- Complete integrated off-gas handling system (baghouse)
- Product cooling after drying to allow immediate, continuous drum packing.
Fully factory tested and commissioned prior to shipping
Proven Uranium industry components for reliability
Minimal operator input reduces OH&S risk
Compact footprint reduces building costs.