Ion Exchange Modular Plants
Adelaide Control Engineering can provide complete containerised ion exchange modules for extraction of uranium from leach solutions, solutions containing base metals or other process streams.
They can be scaled to suit Field Leach trials, Pilot or Satellite plants up to full size processing plant.
These modules are fully tested and commissioned prior to transport to a production site anywhere in the world.
- Six ion exchange columns in lead/lag/elute configuration
- Secure reagent storage
- Complete pump & piping systems, secondary containment system
- Fully automated valve system for switching between load and elution
- Complete electrical installation: wiring, MCC and PLC
- All instrumentation required for full auto operation
- Local & Remote monitoring, data acquisition and control
- All equipment installed within 12.5m (40ft) shipping containers